Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G meets the communication needs of retail, commercial, manufacturing workers, and anyone with moderate telephone traffic but also specific call requirements. Dedicated hold, redial, and transfer keys facilitate call handling in a retail environment. Illuminated mute and speakerphone keys give a clear indication of speaker status. A pixel-based display with a white backlight makes calling information easy to see, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services deliver a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local power through an optional power adaptor (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G is designed to grow with your organization. A dynamic, soft-key activated feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software upgrades. You can easily move phones, add new phones, and change existing phone arrangements; users can simply pick up their phones and move to a new location anywhere on the network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G also provides accessibility features for those with special needs.
- Lighted line Key - Twenty-four lighted line keys to which individual lines can be assigned-Each line key provides a busy-line indication if the line is shared with another IP phone. Lighted line keys are also used to access services and call history directories and to activate the headset port.
- Dedicated hold, redial, and transfer keys - Dedicated keys for hold, redial, and transfer-The hold key is colored red to make it clearly visible in a fast-moving call environment; the redial and transfer keys facilitate rapid call handling.
- Lighted message waiting indicator - Lights turn on when there is new voicemail and when the phone rings; the message waiting indicator is visible on both the phone chassis and handset, and it stays lit until the user processes new voicemail.
- Graphical Display - A graphical monochrome display with resolution of 192 x 64 pixels and a white backlight provides scrollable three-line intuitive access to calling features and text-based XML applications. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G also supports audio-based XML applications.
- Four soft keys and a four-way rocker key - These keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The four-way rocker key allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Network Features - Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP-MED (Link Layer protocol) 1; IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching
- Ethernet Switch - The phone offers 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports: one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC.
- Speakerphone - A full-duplex speakerphone enables the user to handle calls hands-free.
- Volume control - A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, headset, speakerphone, and ringing volume.
- Headset port - A dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate amplifier when using a headset; it allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Single-position foot stand - The phone offers optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- Multiple ring tones - The phone offers more than 24 user-selectable ring tones.
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) features - A hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets ADA requirements, including ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids; the phone dialing pad also complies with ADA requirements.
- Signaling protocol support - Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager Express Version 4.0(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP), or Cisco Unified Call Manager 6.0 and later.
Also compatible with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), starting from Cisco Unified Call Manager 7.0 or later.
- Codec support - The phone supports G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio-compression codecs.
- Configuration options - Network parameters can be provisioned through the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Voice quality - Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is offered on a system basis.
- Certificates - Phones shipped with factory-installed X.509v3 certificates; there is also an option to install and remove certificates at the customer's site
- Device Authentication and Signaling Encryption - Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-128 encryption available with Cisco Unified CallManager Express Version 4.0(2) or later. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM.
- Media Encryption - Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128 encryption available with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a later release. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM.
» Описание на сайте Cisco